Close Encounters with Grace
John 21:1-14 & John 15:13-17
- We all have habits we “__________ _______ “ to when we don’t know what else to do.”
- Jesus reaches out to us as ______________.
- Instead of only telling them, Jesus ___________ them what to do.
- The first step of Jesus’ inefficiently effective strategy: ___________ people (usually with food).
- What are your default habits that you “go back” to when you don’t know what else to do?
- What’s your reaction to the fact that the first step in Jesus’ kingdom strategy is simply to enjoy people?