- This is at stake when the Bible talks about our relationship to money and possessions: The _______ and _______ of God.
- The trap is that we think we cannot ________ anything to God until we have taken care of our needs _________. This follows the world’s wisdom to always ________ ourselves first.
- God’s invitation out of this trap is to “give careful _______ to your ways.”
- Giving money to God is not about ________ in the Kingdom, but about each of us ________ the Kingdom of God more deeply through the very act of giving to God first.
- In what areas of your life do you recognize the trap of “paying yourself first?”
- How do you think about Stewardship in the life of the church? What would it look like for you to enter into it as a season of Christian discipleship?