Re-read 2 Corinthians 5:16-6:2
- Everything changes with the resurrection – Paul’s point is that we no longer see things and people from a worldly point of view. What adjustments are required as a result?
– in how we perceive Jesus
– in how we perceive ourselves
– in how we perceive others
– in how we understand world events
- What is reconciliation and how is it achieved? Why is it that we could not achieve reconciliation with God solely through our own efforts?
- What is an ambassador? How do we live into our role as an ambassador?