- Our lives open up to an _______ with God or without God.
- Jesus stands at eternity’s entrance as the ____________.
- The way in is narrow, but the destination is __________.
- Broad road warning #1: judging others to make yourself feel _______.
- Broad road warning #2: hanging out with Jesus without making a _______________.
- How often do you think of eternity as the ultimate horizon for your life here and now? What difference do you think it would make?
- Which broad road warning hits you the hardest? What changes can you ask Jesus to help you make to place yourself more squarely on the narrow road of a relationship with Him?